Panels are composed of a fire-resistant gypsum core encased in 100-percent recycled natural-finish face paper and 100-percent recycled liner paper on the backside. The face paper is folded around the long edges to reinforce and protect the core, and the ends are square-cut and finished smooth. The long edges of the panels are tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with tape and joint compound.
- Panels score and snap easily for quick installation
- For interior applications
- 1/2 in - Recommended for single-layer applications in new residential construction.
- 3/8 in - Recommended for residential repairs and remodeling in single or double-layer applications.
- 1/4 in - Recommended for residential repairs and remodeling in single or double-layer applications (in particular on curved surfaces).