The TSBR truss spacer-restraint is a time-saving lateral-restraint product for wood and CFS framing that improves quality and safety. Easier to install than wood bracing, the TSBR firmly grips the trusses, capturing on-center spacing and keeping them vertical and plumb after placement, resulting in better truss installation.
- Unique design eliminates additional time spent measuring truss spacing and laying out temporary lateral bracing
- Easily "grabs" onto the truss - may be put in place with one hand
- Stays in place during sheathing, saving time and making the roof more stable for workers
- Installs in less time and requires less total bracing material than prescriptive wood bracing methods - reducing labor costs
- Direct replacement for the TSB Truss Spacer Bracer
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- For minimum value: install with (2) 10d common nails. For maximum value: install with (4) 10dx1 1/2 in nails.