The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2 in Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 550 in -lbs of peak torque with the M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM ™ Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in -lbs of peak torque with the M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM ™ Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-450 RPM (Low Speed).
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 550 in -lbs of peak torque, 0-450/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM.
- Compact & Ergonomic Design: 8-1/2 in Length
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class
- All Metal 1/2 in Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention