Garage spaces that lack insulation significantly increase energy consumption and costs. Our garage door insulation material consists of two layers of polyethylene bubble film sandwiched between two layers of metalized film. This highly reflective film blocks 94 percent of radiant heat, unlike traditional fiberglass or cellulose insulation, which absorbs heat. When materials absorb heat, they merely slow down its transfer. Innovative Energy's garage door insulation kits can dramatically improve thermal performance and energy efficiency, keeping energy costs lower and interior spaces more comfortable.
• Made in the USA
• Cuts energy consumption and costs
• Improves thermal performance; helps keep garage and nearby spaces warmer in winter and cooler in summer
• Acts as sound barrier to reduce noise
• All-in-one kit contains everything you need
• Accommodates up to an 18 ft x 8 ft door
• Easy to install; 60 minutes or less