Air King Energy Star Humidity Sensing Exhaust Fan
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Energy Star Humidity Sensing Exhaust Fan
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 12, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- 4 in round duct connector with damper protects against backdrafts and ensures quiet operation
- White, polymeric grill secured in place with torsion springs, easily removed if necessary
- One-piece polymeric centrifugal blower wheel has 57/32 in Dia, 229/32 in wide
- Heavy-duty motor permanently split capacitor, plug-in, 4-pole motor, life time lubrication, suitable for continuous operation
- Integrated humidity sensor automatically turns fan on until the desired humidity level is reached
- Humidity set points up to 80%
- Plastic collar for 4 in duct connection, comes complete with built in non-metallic back draft damper for quiet operation
- Ventilating area for bathrooms up to 80 sq-ft and for other rooms up to 100 sq-ft
- 1/2 in electrical knockouts provided, easy wiring access via either internal or external wiring compartment cover
Integrated humidistat senses the humidity level of the room and turns the fan on until the humidity level is below the preset percentage. Humidity level can be set up to 80% relative humidity.
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Standards/Approvals||Energy Star Certified | HVI Certified | cULus Listed|
|Voltage Rating||120 V|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|