Case XX Pocket Worn Old Red Bone Corn Cob Jig Peanut Pocket Knife
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Pocket Worn Old Red Bone Corn Cob Jig Peanut Pocket Knife
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jan 31, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Pen blades
- Corn cob jigged Red Bone handle
- Length: 2.88 inches closed and 1.2 ounces
This Peanut is a part of the Pocket Worn Old Red Bone Family. These knives have been carried daily by Case enthusiast for decades. Each knife in the family shares the character of a trusted old pocketknife with the sure function of one freshly opened out of the box. Peanut knives get their name due to their small petite size, fitting discretely and conveniently in a pocket. This durable folding knife two full length blades, the Clip blade and the pen blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp Stainless|
|Blade Type||Clip, Pen|
|Closed Length||2.88 in|
|Handle Material||Old Red Bone|
|Blade Length||2.1 in , 1.53 in|
|Length||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|