The Westinghouse Lighting Saf-T-Brace allows you to safely install your ceiling fan or lighting fixture--without attic space access. Ideal for installation during new construction or remodeling, the mounting brace can be installed in finished ceilings through a 4-inch hole. For added ease, the electrical box can be positioned anywhere on the brace to fit your project needs, and offers a larger wiring capacity for bigger projects. The brace's threaded multiple lead adjusts quickly, and its three teeth easily twist and lock into the ceiling joists. It includes a Saf-T-Cap to protect bolts and wires during drywall installation and painting. It works with existing ceiling joists between 16 and 24 in wide. The brace is UL listed to support light fixtures up to 150 pounds on 16-inch centers and 50 pounds on 24-inch centers. It supports fans up to 70 pounds. The brace's electrical box provides 8-32 threads for cover plates and lightweight lighting fixtures and 10-24 threads for ceiling fans and chandeliers.
- Saf-T-Brace allows safe, simple installation of fans and light fixtures
- 6 knockouts for conduit or Romex connections; includes 1 Romex connector
- Works with joists between 16 and 24 in ; supports up to 150 lb. fixtures and 70 lb. fans
- Dual-mount electrical box is 21-1/2 cu. in.; 2-1/8 in deep
- Includes brace, electrical box, Saf-T-Cap, hardware, wire bushing, and instructions