Martin's 1-Quart Insecticide And Termiticide
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Quart Insecticide And Termiticide
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Aug 14, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Provides long residual activity for improved pest control
- Fast-acting synthetic pyrethroid with low odor and quick knock down
- Controls over 50 unwanted pests including termites, ants and surface feeding insects
- May be used as pre- and post-treat termiticide, general insecticide and all turf and ornamental use sites
Bifen XTS is an oil based insecticide that contains 25.1% bifenthrin and provides water-resistant, long-lasting residual control. Broad label Bifen XTS is an excellent choice for PMP's looking for a high performance, cost effective Bifenthrin product for outdoor perimeter pest control, turf and ornamentals or pre- and post-construction termite treatment.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Application||For killing ants, armyworms, billbugs, chinch bugs, crane flies, crickets, cutworms, earwigs, fall webworms, fleas (adults, larvae), grasshoppers, mites, mole crickets, sod webworms, spittlebugs, ticks, termites|
|Compositions||Bifenthrin, Heavy Aromatic Solvent Naphtha, Naphthalene|
|Flash Point||149° F|
|Net Content||1 qt|
|PH Range||5.5 to 6|
|Specific Gravity||0.915 to 0.925|