DR 28-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
28-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Aug 15, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Switching from horizontal to vertical mode (or vice versa) takes only a few seconds. Just slip out a pin, rotate the unit, and re-insert pin to lock it into position. Lets you split those really big rounds without lifting the log onto the beam
- Easy-starting DR 6.6 HP (9.59 ft-lbs gross torque*) engine powers the hydraulic pump. Warranted for 2 years in residential use (90 days commercial)
- Hydraulic pump generates 3450 psi in the cylinder (4-1/2 inch bore). Steel piston compression seals provide consistent power...year after year.
- A 2 inch ball hitch comes standard (with safety chains) allowing for road towing at speeds up to 45 mph. Jackstand folds up for transport.
- The optional 4-way wedge easily attaches to the standard vertical wedge, allowing you to get 4 logs out of one split
- Provides rock solid stability in either horizontal or vertical mode without any of the rocking you get with lightweight splitters
The PRO 28T Horizontal/Vertical splitter is designed for easy transition between horizontal and vertical configurations. The horizontal mode is easiest for most splitting tasks. But when you come across an extra big round, you can save yourself a lot strain by simply pulling out a pin, easily rotating the unit into its vertical position, and splitting the log on the ground...no lifting required!
An easy-starting DR 6.6 HP (9.59 ft -lbs gross torque*) engine powers the 2 stage pump (8.8 GPM), generating 3450psi of splitting force. Logs up to 30 in in diameter and up to 25 in long are no problem. And the PRO 28T's 17-second cycle time makes it one of the fastest hydraulic splitters in its class.
A 2 in ball hitch with safety chains comes standard, allowing you to tow the unit at speeds up to 45 mph on its big 16 in tires. The jackstand folds up for transport, locking into place with a simple cotter pin.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Max Log Diameter||30 in|
|Max Splitting Force||28 ton|
|Wedge Size||7.94 in H x 1 - 3 in W|
|Wheels||2 x 16 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Engine, 2 Year Machine|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|