DeWALT® Framing Nailer, 64 Magazine, 21-Degree Collation, Plastic Strip Collation
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Framing Nailer, 64 Magazine, 21-Degree Collation, Plastic Strip Collation
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Oct 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Industrial-grade design for high-speed and high volume framing applications
- Recoil dampening engine system to minimize recoil
- Adjustable rafter hook
- Lightweight with enhanced ergonomics and balance for comfort and control
- Depth-of-drive adjustment for precise setting of fasteners and selectable trigger for bump or sequential actuation mode
Industrial-grade design for high-speed and high volume framing applications. Recoil dampening engine system to minimize recoil. Adjustable rafter hook. Lightweight at only 8 lb with enhanced ergonomics and balance for comfort and control. Tool-free features depth-of-drive adjustment for precise setting of fasteners and selectable trigger for bump or sequential actuation mode. Fastener diameter ranges from 0.113 to 0.148 in Magazine capacity of 50 nails. Operating pressure 70 to 120 psi. Overmold grip.
|Air Pressure||70 to 120 psi|
|Application||For high-speed and high-volume framing|
|Collation Type||Plastic Strip|
|Fastener Size||0.113 to 0.148 in Dia x 2 to 3-1/4 in L|
|Fastener Type||21-degree Plastic|
|Max Fastener Size||3-1/4 in|
|Type||21° Plastic Collated Framing Nailer|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Manufacturer Warranty||7 Years Limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Dimensions||21.5 in L x 4.95 in W x 12.5 in H|