The large YETI Tundra 160 cooler is designed for true lovers of the outdoors: guys and gals who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just wonít cut it. Durable? Oh yes. This marine cooler is made from the same roto-molded polyethylene as whitewater kayaks. And the molded-in, self-stopping hinges mean youíll never have to replace a busted hinge again. Effective? You bet. Two to three inches of insulation, extra-thick walls and a freezer-style gasket mean youíll spend more time doing what you love and less time restocking ice. Large? It is that. Whether you regularly bag big game or haul in gaffers, the YETI Tundra 160 hunting cooler and marine ice chest has enough room to hold an elk, multiple deer, or larger offshore species like cobia, grouper, or mackerel. Or the recommended 100 cans, in case you have a powerful thirst. If you happen to take this top-quality cooler into bear country, donít fret ó itís been certified grizzly proof.
- Rotomolded construction - armourd to the core and virtually indestructible
- No sweat design - keeps it dry on the outside
- Doublehaul handles - made with military grade nylon rope with heavy duty textured grip
- Permafrost insulation
- Bearfoot non-slip feet - assures tank will stay put
- Vortex drain system - a quick twist drains it all