The Valencia is a premiere double wall vessel constructed of recycled copper by our skilled master artisans. Through years of experience passed down from previous generations, the end result is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Made from two sheets of 16 gauge copper, this double-walled vessel sink has a beautiful natural finish and a flat bottom. Each one of these natural copper vessels will vary in color and variation from sink to sink. Copper has a soft luxurious look and is amazingly easy to maintain. Fingerprints do not show as they will on stainless steel and other metals. For basic cleaning, simply use soap and water. Laboratory testing has shown that, when cleaned regularly, a copper surface continuously kills disease-causing bacteria, achieving 99.9% reduction within two hours of exposure. Copper has a "living finish" and its patina will continue to develop character over time, meaning it will become a richer, darker color. The patina creates a unique look of light and dark tones complementing each other. Made with the highest standards of quality and creative design, Novatto sinks add art and function to any bath or powder room.
- Round vessel sink with flat bottom; Hand-hammered natural finish
- Above counter installation
- Artisan hand crafted; 16-gauge double wall recycled copper construction
- Approximate dimensions due to handmade craftsmanship: Outer 16 by 6 in ; Inner 14 by 5 in
- 1.5-inch drain opening; Standard U.S. plumbing connection; Limited lifetime warranty