Adjust-A-Gate Powder-Coated Steel Adjustable Gate Frame
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Powder-Coated Steel Adjustable Gate Frame
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jan 24, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Anti-Sag Gate Kit: This gate hardware kit has a patented truss cable system that keeps your gate from sagging or dragging. Use it to fix an existing gate or build a new gate up to 9 in wide
- Easy To Install: The Adjust-A-Gate building kit is installed on-site to perfectly fit your gate opening every time. Just add wood or composite to match your fence
- Rust Resistant: Even in wet weather from a two-stage, powder-coated steel frame
- Repair Existing Gates: Have an old sagging gate? The Adjust-A-Gate steel gate frame kit is the perfect solution for straightening and strengthening your old gate
- Adjustable: Telescoping bars to fit gate openings from 60 in wide up to 96 in wide (Great for 5-6 foot tall fences). No cutting required
- Kit Includes: Vertical frame, spreader bars, frame hinges, post hinges, 2-way gate latch kit, truss cable and screws
- Drive-Through Double Gate: Purchase 2 kits and a UL301 Drop Rod kit for building a double gate drive through up to 15 ft 11 in wide
- Great For Flat-Top or Arched Gates
This gate hardware kit has a patented truss cable system that keeps your gate from sagging or dragging. Use it to fix an existing gate or build a new gate up to 72 in wide. Use for wood or composite 3-rail fence. The Adjust-A-Gate building kit is installed on-site to ideally fit your gate opening every time. Just add wood or composite to match your fence. The Adjust-A-Gate steel gate frame kit is the ideal solution for straitening and strengthening your old gate.
|Includes||Adjustable Steel Frame, Lockable Two-Way Gate Latch, Post Hinge, Gate Hinge, Patented Truss Cable System|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|