A ridge vent runs the entire length of the roof peak, blending into the roofline for a more attractive home. Years of research prove that a ridge vent with external baffles and an internal weather filter, combined with undereave venting, is the most efficient system you can install.
- Works year-round
- Provides evenly distributed ventilation along the entire underside of the roof
- 18 square inches of net free area per linear foot (depending on type and model)
- Slim design, visual appeal
- Provides a higher volume of airflow per square foot of attic area than any other fixed-vent system
- Design maximizes airflow across the entire underside of roof sheathing
- Changes in wind direction have no significant effect on vent performance