Just screw the box support into the electrical box; the entire assembly is held secure with a 1/2 in rigid steel conduit or water pipe
- Stubbing up electrical enclosures above concrete slabs with rigid pipe.
- Suspending electrical boxes with rigid pipe between bar joists.
- Suspending fire alarms (smoke detectors) with rigid pipe between bar joists.
- Can be used for installation of equipment where a rigid pipe can be used for a holding means and a 1/2 in knockout is present for attachment
- UL/CSA Listed
- Made in the USA
- Note: Can be used as an external means of support to meet the requirements of 2014 NEC Section 314.23.