Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For medium to thin metals 1/8 in to 1/4 in thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 11-14 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- 3-5/8 in overall length, 2-5/8 in working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 piece pack
- If cutting metal, use cutting oil to cool blade. Use only with GCFI-protected outlets or adapters