SUNLITE 96 x 24-Inch 8 Mm Thick Clear Polycarbonate Roof Panel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
96 x 24-Inch 8 Mm Thick Clear Polycarbonate Roof Panel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- High-thermal insulation
- Lighter weight than solid panels
- Excellent rigidity and impact resistance
- Superior structural durability
- Weather and UV-resistant
- Easy to handle and install
- High-fire performance rating
SUNLITE® is a family of flat multi-wall polycarbonate sheets that feature a variety of light transmission options and provide excellent thermal insulation. With at least two walls and connective ribbing, the sheets reduce thermal transfer, delivering a more energy efficient solution than singe-layer sheets. The unique design of SUNLITE® also results in a rigid, impact-resistant sheet that's significantly lighter in weight than solid polycarbonate, acrylic or glass sheets. Popular applications of SUNLITE® include exterior roofing, glazing, wall or building cladding, as well as interior partitions and POP displays.
|Application||For architectural building cladding, roofing, glazing, skylights, sidelights, sunroom, patio, pergola roofing, covered walkways, illuminated signage, backdrops, decorative partitions, POP merchandising displays, greenhouse and garden center roofing|
|Material Thickness||8 mm|
|Standards/Approvals||ICC IBC-2012 ESR-1893 Certified | ASTM D-635 CC-1 Specified | ASTM E84 Class A Specified|
The following information is subject to change without notice