Get up to 40% faster drilling and 15% more life, even in the toughest applications. Designed for the toughest applications, the 7/8 in SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. With a powerful 7-amp motor, it delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,625 BPM and 1.8 ft -lbs of torque. You’ll get superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. At just 5.8 pounds, this rotary hammer is easy to use and helps avoid user fatigue. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds, and three-mode operation offers maximum versatility. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,625 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for added versatility
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- 1.8 ft -lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits