Browning Strike Force Hd Max Plus Trail Camera
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Strike Force Hd Max Plus Trail Camera
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 6, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 20 MP Image Capability
- 100 ft. Flash Range
- 0.135 – 0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speed
- Infrared LED Illumination at Night
- 900p HD Videos with Sound (5 sec. ‐ 2 min. length)
- 80 ft. Detection Range (User Adjustable)
- 0.5 Second Recovery Time
- Selectable Night IR Illumination (Long Range, Fast Motion, Economy modes)
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
- SD Card Management
- Long battery life from 6 AA batteries (Not Included)
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- Smart IR Video
- Selectable Start/Stop Image Timer
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- 1/4 inch -20 Tripod Socket
- Battery Meter Functions with Alkaline, Rechargeable or Lithium Batteries
- Compact case size 4-1/4 inch x 3 inch x 2-1/2 inch
- Timelapse Plus camera mode with IR triggered images
- Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software
With an adjustable 0.135‐0.7 second trigger speed and a 0.5 second recovery time between images, these cameras are sure to capture the fastest of subjects while providing the ability customize your set‐up based on the wildlife behavior in your area. Experience the highest of quality with 20 MP picture capabilities, and a video processor that captures industry defining 900p HD+ video clips with sound. The Strike Force HD MAX Plus camera also features an adjustable Infrared Flash at night. You can select between Long Range, Fast Motion or Economy modes to take great pictures of game that ranges out to 100 ft at night. Other features include SD Card Management options and Smart IR video, which continues to record video during the day when game is present and you have the feature turned on. The Strike Force HD MAX Plus is also compatible with up to 512 GB SDXC memory cards and continues to deliver the best battery life on the market.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|