banded 2xl Max5 Atchafalaya Pullover
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2xl Max5 Atchafalaya Pullover
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 30, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Weather resistant and windproof Stealth-Shell fabric
- Anatomical tri-adjust hood
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals out wind
- Coral fleece inner layer
- Coral fleece lined kangaroo style warmer pocket
- Light and packable to be ready when you need it
Aside from gadwalls and teal, opening day in the Atchafalaya features gators, snakes, and mosquitoes. After that runs the gamut of skim-ice, torrential rains, stinging winds, and greenheads. Through it all stand the hardwoods, cypress, saw-grass and...you. Under it all is the MUD! It's not a place for the faint of heart. The weather changes by the hour and the critters and terrain leave no margin for error. It's all-purpose, and it works for waterfowlers everywhere. That's why a pullover had to come next. It begins with the Stealth-Shell outer over our coral fleece. Finished out with a tri-adjust hood and fleece line pockets, this pullover is light, packable and just plain works.