Black/Red Uv/Ir Lens 5-Point Ratchet Harness Headgear Adf Welding Helmet
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Dec 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Lightweight, impact-resistant, fireproof shell
- Dual crown strap headgear with multi-directional adjustment for a more comfortable fit
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband (with sweatband) mechanism greatly reduces head and neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeatedly lowering the helmet during day-to-day welding operations
- High-definition optical clarity with true color technology for a more natural viewing experience
- Two optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating for a clear, crisp and uniform viewing area
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications
- Internal switch controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min to max)
- Internal controls help minimize the risks of damage to the controls themselves or accidental setting changes while in use
The Forney® auto-darkening welding helmets feature HD optical clarity with true color technology that allows you to clearly see what you're doing, resulting in clear and precise welds. They also encompass an adjustable ratchet headband with increased padding for extra comfort. Both the technology and headgear allow you to weld for long periods of time without feeling the discomfort of a standard helmet. Perfect for the experienced do-it-yourselfer (DIY), light contractor, farmer and rancher.
|Application||For the experienced do-it-yourselfer (DIY), light contractor, farmer and rancher|
|Headgear Type||5-Point Ratchet Harness|
|Overall Depth||12.13 in|
|Overall Height||12-3/4 in|
|Overall Width||12.17 in|
|Viewing Area||3.62 x 1.65 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year Limited|
|Certification, Codes, Standards||CE Certified; EN166, EN175, EN379; ANSI Z87.1 Approved|