DAP 6-Oz Tube Slight Paste COLORmaxx Wood Filler
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
6-Oz Tube Slight Paste COLORmaxx Wood Filler
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Easy-to-use, latex-based formula
- Water clean-up and low odor
- Looks and acts like real wood
- Can be sanded, planed, cut, drilled, screwed and nailed
- Shrink, crack and crumble-resistant
- Thick, knife grade formula can be molded and sculpted, ideal for corners and vertical surfaces
- Easy handling spreads smoothly and evenly
- Stainable and paintable
- Strong nail and screw anchoring
DAP plastic wood is a high-quality, latex-based wood filler formulated to match various wood finishes from a natural pine to dark walnut and several shades in between, including white. DAP's plastic wood is the ideal choice whenever you need to repair cracks, gouges, holes and other surface defects on furniture, woodwork, molding, cabinets, paneling, plywood, windows, doors and even painted surfaces. The new 6 oz squeeze tube formula is easy to use, low in odor and cleans up with water.
|Drying time||3 to 6 hr|