Stanley 3/8-Inch Drive Rotator Ratchet
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/8-Inch Drive Rotator Ratchet
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Stanley ratchets and accessories are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- Forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish chrome
- Ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have an easy-to-use, thumb operated reverse-switch mechanism
- Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach low-profile quick-release button
- Unique twist handle technology with 0º twist arc swing allows accessibility in tight spaces
- 60-tooth gear system for low ratcheting arc swing and high-torque ratcheting
- Quick release mechanism to lock sockets onto the drive during operation and allow easy change over
- Reversible mechanism for forward and reverse transition
- Bi-material ergonomic handle design for grip and comfort
The Stanley Rotator Ratchet 3/8 in is a great tool that features unique twist handle technology for a zero-degree twist arc swing and better accessibility in tight spaces. The ratchet has a quick release mechanism and a reversible mechanism and the bi-material ergonomic handle design offers better grip and comfort.
|Drive Size||3/8 in|