Johnson Structo-Cast 7-Inch Orange Rafter Square
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-Inch Orange Rafter Square
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, May 27, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Durable, light weight Structo-Cast® high-impact molded frame
- Permanent molded graduations for quick and easy measurements
- 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2 inch, 3 inch and 3-1/2 inch
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Fluorescent easy-to see color
- Made in the USA
As a saw guide, stair layout tool or rafter tool, Johnson's 7 in rafter square will help you get the job done accurately and easily. It features Johnson's unique Structo-Cast molded frame that is both lightweight and durable, as well as permanent molded graduations for making quick and easy measurements. This rafter square comes with handy markers that measure 2x4 board dimensions of 1-1/2 in , 3 in and 3-1/2 in . And you'll always find this square quickly in your toolbox thanks to its fluorescent, easy-to-see color.
The 7 in rafter square is a versatile tool for builders and contractors. Its thick edge is useful as a saw guide - it can be used directly with the saw against the square for cross cuts or angled cuts using the etched protractor scale. The rafter square also simplifies stair layout - its integrated distance and angle scales let you quickly and accurately mark your cut lines on your stringers.
|Usage||Saw guide, stair layout tool, rafter tool|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Made in the USA||Made in the USA|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|