DeWalt 7-1/4-Inch Carbide 24 Tooth Circular Saw Blade, 3-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-1/4-Inch Carbide 24 Tooth Circular Saw Blade, 3-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Mar 2, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
- High-Density Tungsten Carbide for toughness, wear-resistance, and long life
- Thin Kerf Design for smooth cuts
- Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws
- Patented Body Slots reduce vibration for exceptional feel
- ToughCoat anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
- Reinforced Shoulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood
DEWALT Saw Blades are ideal for any wood-cutting application. The exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack tooth design, on our framing & ripping blades, is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. Patented Body Slots reduce vibration, which works with the blade's thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. High-Density Tungsten Carbide teeth are tough, wear-resistant, and provide long life. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength & durability by providing impact resistance, especially in nail-embedded wood. These blades come with ToughCoat anti-stick coating to reduce friction and gumming. Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws.
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Number of Teeth||24|