Diablo 7/16 x 4 x 6-Inch Speedemon Red Granite Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7/16 x 4 x 6-Inch Speedemon Red Granite Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Diablo made carbide tip withstands impact and high heat applications for superior life versus standard masonry hammer drill bits
- Multi-ground Grip Point Tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Hi-performance brazing and hardening process extends life of carbide tip and increases productivity
- Optimized flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide tip cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Impact Strong increases shank stability and durability
- More holes per charge in cordless impact and drill drivers
- Maximum performance in hammer or rotary drilling applications
Diablo's SPEEDemon™ Red Granite Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit range provides one of the fastest and longest lasting drilling solutions on the market for concrete, masonry and stone. Optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tip extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, accurate holes. The multi-ground Grip Point tip design allows for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes. This range is Impact Strong™ for increased shank stability and durability in cordless and corded impact and drill drivers.
|Working Length||4 in|