BIG TIMBER 10-Inch Steel Star Drive Deck Screw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch Steel Star Drive Deck Screw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 29, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Heat treated hardened steel for high tensile strength and high shear strength
- 1200 HR ACQ compatible coating for exterior or interior use
- Deep six lobe star drive recess reduces cam out end load
- Handles 2X the torque as Phillips or square drive while extending the life of the bit
- Offers a clean finish look in all types of deck boards to include - cap stock decking, PVC decking, composite decking
- Dual under head cutting ribs to aid in self countersinking
- 10° tapered head design and the reverse threads to prevent mushrooming or "volcanoing"
- Dual thread (fine/coarse) cuts through fibrous materials with ease reducing torque
- Maximized holding power
- Type 17 tip for faster precise starts which eliminate "walking"
BIG TIMBER Deck Screw, Star Drive, Drive Size: T-20, Thread Type: Dual, Steel, Mocha, 10 in Length