GENOVA 3/4-Inch PVC Pipe Elbow
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/4-Inch PVC Pipe Elbow
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Used to change direction in piping
- Adapts to standard male pipe threads
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
Adapts from solvent welded line to standard male pipe threads. Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|End Style||Slip x FIP|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Standards||ASTM D2466, NSF Listed|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM D2466 | NSF Listed|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 2-Naphthylamine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Nominal Size||0.75 in|