Chamberlain Garage Door Safety Sensor Replacement
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Garage Door Safety Sensor Replacement
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Sep 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- More control - the replacement safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the inside of the garage door to prevent accidents and are required for safe use of all Chamberlain® garage door openers, whenever there is an obstruction, the garage door will automatically reverse before causing any damage
- Chamberlain compatible - these sensors replace defective or damaged sensors
- Prevents garage door from closing on people, pets or other objects
- Proven quality - rigorous quality testing ensures lasting performance
Replacement safety sensors for Chamberlain garage access systems. Fits Chamberlain garage access systems manufactured after 1997. Prevents garage door from closing on people, pets, or other objects. Replaces damaged safety sensors. Includes two sensors and mounting brackets and hardware.
|For Use With||Chamberlain Garage Door Opener Manufactured After 1997|
|Includes||(2) Sensors, Mounting Brackets, 18 in of Extension Wire and Instruction Manual|
|Usage||For 7 ft Single or Double Wood|
|Dimensions||10.2 in L x 9.2 in W x 3.2 in D|