AMERICAN POWER PULL 12-Foot, 1-Ton Cable Puller
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Foot, 1-Ton Cable Puller
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Double ratchet drive
- Cable limiter - keeps two wraps of cable on the ratchet wheel
- Releases load one notch at a time
- Galvanized aircraft cable
- Drop-forged steel safety hooks
- Plated steel for rust resistance
- Meets OSHA and ASME specs
This Cable Puller can be used for stretching, pulling, lifting, and lowering. It features a double ratchet drive and a cable limiter which keeps two wraps of cable on the ratchet wheel, releasing the load one notch at a time. The Cable Puller includes a nonslip rubber grip, laminated steel ratchet wheel, and drop-forged safety hooks. Galvanized aircraft cable is used as well as plated steel for rust resistance. This Cable Puller makes your project a snap!
|Cable Length||3/16 in|
|Load Limit||1 ton|
|Standards/Approvals||OSHA Approved | ASME B30.21-1999 Certified|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|