Gilmore Tackle 3-1/4-Inch 5/8-Oz Silver Shad Go-Getter Jumper
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-1/4-Inch 5/8-Oz Silver Shad Go-Getter Jumper
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
The Go-Getter is a favorite among anglers all over the country. The robust body shape and size work well on almost all surface feeding gamefish, and will draw strikes that most other lures won't. The Go-Getter is designed to cause a lot of comotion on the surface that fish can't resist. It incorporates reversed twin props, which most other prop baits simply do not have. The reversed blades create more flash and sound, while not allowing the bait to roll on it's side or completely over. By using reversed blades we have actually given the lure the ability to be buzzed on the surface like a typical buzz bait, however, this lure can be stopped without sinking if a fish strikes and misses. This gives the fisherman the ability to stop the lure in place and keep it in the strike zone. A few small twitches at this point usually provoke the fish into striking again, which in turn increases the number of fish you put in the boat.
- 3D Holographic eyes
- Tough, bouyant wooden top-water lure provides extreme durability
- Twin reversed props provide plenty of noise and flash, and allow the lure to be buzzed
- Extremely durable, tought, high gloss finish - too hard to shatter
- Extra strong, high tensile split rings
- Wide color rangle for all situations
|Body Length||3-1/4 in|