Malco 1-1/4-Inch Downspout Crimper
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-1/4-Inch Downspout Crimper
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Quickly downsize ends downspout to create a male connection.
- Creates a tight fitting factory-like crimp.
- Compound leverage produces 7 to 1 mechanical advantage.
- Ergonomic Redline Handles won't wear you down.
If you are looking for a tool that efficiently downsizes the corners of aluminum or steel downspout, then the Malco 5 Blade Gutter Crimper is the tool you are looking for. The blades produce 1-1/4 in (31.75mm) long double crimps without causing deformation of downspout walls. A factory-like crimp ensures that the downspout walls stay square for a tight fitting, leak-proof connection. A handle closing stop helps to maintain a consistent crimp profile. Made with hardened all-steel construction and a nickel chrome finish, you can assure this tool will last a long time.
Added power and comfort is also achieved with RedLine Handle technology. The handle opening of the Gutter Crimper compliments the natural power stroke of any users hand and maximizes the powerful 7:1 mechanical advantage of compound-leverage head to handle linkage. Every handle is made with non-slip grip inserts, comfortable Handle grip contours, spring handle actuation, and a thumb-operated handle latch. All of these qualities ensure a natural fit and feel for comfortable one hand operation.
|Net Weight||16 oz|
|Throat Depth||1-1/4 in|
|Tool Length||9 in|