The Westinghouse Lighting Two-Circuit Turn-Knob Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket contains two circuits to connect in a keyless socket for twice the light. The turn-knob switch is well suited to easily reachable floor and table light fixtures, and the brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy and convenient. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 250 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/2-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs.
- 2-circuit turn-knob socket accepts keyless socket for twice the light
- Brass finish provides excellent heat resistance
- 2-1/2 in high; 250 V rating
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 250 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety