Westinghouse Two 2-Inch Keyless Sockets
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Two 2-Inch Keyless Sockets
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 2 keyless sockets for Williamsburg-style chandeliers or sconces
- 2 in high
- Compatible with candelabra-base bulbs, 75 W maximum
- Rated for 125 V
- UL listed and CSA approved
The Westinghouse Lighting 2-Inch Keyless Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to create a new handmade light fixture. Its keyless design is ideal for Williamsburg-style chandeliers or sconces, and its high-quality components will hold up for years. The socket is 2 in high. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 75 watts maximum and 125 volts. The socket has a 1/8-IP threaded hickey and accepts candelabra-base light bulbs. This package includes two sockets.
|Standards/Approvals||CUL Listed | UL Listed|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|