Westinghouse On/Off Pull Chain Socket
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
On/Off Pull Chain Socket
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jun 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- On/off pull chain socket ideal for floor and table fixtures
- Brass finish offers excellent heat resistance
- 2-1/4 in high; 250 V rating
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 250 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
The Westinghouse Lighting On/Off Pull Chain Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket's pull chain switch is well suited to floor or table fixtures, and its brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 250 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/4-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs.
|Standards/Approvals||CSA Certified | cULus Listed|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|