Pennington 3-Pound Smart Sun And Shade Grass Seed Mix
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-Pound Smart Sun And Shade Grass Seed Mix
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Grows a beautiful fine-textured lawn
- Maintains a deep green color throughout the growing season
- Contains improved heat, drought and disease-resistant varieties
- Lower growing requiring less mowing than common fescues
- Cool-season, aggressive, perennial bunchgrass that develops a uniform sod as it matures
- Adapts to a wide range of soils, including poorly drained areas
Lawn grasses vary in the amount of sunlight they need to stay healthy. If some of your lawn receives sun and other parts receive moderate shade, Pennington Smart Seed Sun & Shade offers the perfect mix of Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass and Fine Fescue to survive these conditions. This sun and shade grass seed mix is disease resistant and drought tolerant and contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed.
|Coverage||750 sq. ft|
|Mowing Height||3-inch to 4-inch|
|Planting Depth||No more than 1/4-inch|
|Planting Rates - New Lawns||8 lbs/1000 sq. ft.|
|Planting Rates - Overseeding||4 lbs/1000 sq. ft.|
|Recommended Planting Dates||Early spring and early fall|
|Type||Tall Fescue Seed|
|Weight (Lbs)||3 lbs|
|Weight (lb)||3 lb|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|