The QO load center and circuit breaker family is designed to satisfy individual requirements with a comprehensive selection.
- Exclusive shielded copper bus features electro tin plated copper bus bars sandwiched between two rugged polymer shields to insulate and secure the interior.
- Straight-in mains wiring and uniform termination lugs help minimize service cable bends, cutting waste and saving installation time.
- Convertible mains allow fast field conversion between main breaker and main lugs to meet changing job requirements.
- Standard 22,000/10,000 ampere series short circuit current rating on main breaker load centers provides increased application capability.
- Single, captive interior mounting screw can't be lost.Interior mounts quickly and can easily be removed during rough-in for paint or theft protection.
- Split branch neutral with up to 50% more terminations than UL requirement -- simplifies wiring and reduces clutter.
- Indoor enclosures designed to rotate 180° to accommodate top or bottom service entrance feed, saving expensive service cable.
- Combination slot/square-drive neutral, ground, and cover screw accommodate both standard flat blade screwdrivers and square-head drivers. Three ground bar mounting locations (left, right, and end) make it easier to wire.