Pennington 1-Pound Bare Spot Repair Mix
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Pound Bare Spot Repair Mix
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Germinates quickly for fast coverage
- Ideal for patching bare spots and thinning areas
- Great for repairing pet-damaged areas
- Penkoted for seedling protection
Quick, successful bare spot repairs call for high-quality grass seed suited to your lawn and climate. With Pennington Bare Spot Repair, you receive drought-tolerant, disease-resistant grass seed mixes specially formulated for fast germination and establishment in the region where sold. Designed for full sun to medium shade areas that receive four to eight hours of daily sun, these regional seed mixes are ideal for patching bare spots, repairing thin or pet-damaged areas, or even seeding small new lawns.
|Coverage||100 sq. ft. / lb|
|Disease Resistance||Very Good|
|Light Requirement||Ful Sun To Medium Shade (4 To 8 hours of daily sun)|
|Mowing Height||2 To 3 in|
|Planting Depth||1/8 in|
|Planting Rates - Bare Spots / New Grass||10 lb / 1000 sq. ft.|
|Type||Bare Spot Repair|