Signature Design By Ashley Dorsten Slate Sofa
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Dorsten Slate Sofa
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 4 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
This contemporary sofa has comfort written all over it. From the plush cushions to the textured gray fabric, its a total winner for relaxation. Designer throw pillows in blue, brown and tan complement the richly neutral upholstery.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high-quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
|Arm Height||26-1/2 in|
|Cleaning Code||S - Solvent|
|Distance Between Arms||73 in|
|Doorway Width (minimum)||34 in|
|Leg Height||3-1/2 in|
|Top of Cushion To Top of Back||19 in|
|Seat Depth||23 in|
|Seat Height||19 in|