Grill Time Plum Purple Tailgater Gtx Charcoal Grill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Plum Purple Tailgater Gtx Charcoal Grill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- "Meat to Heat in 4 Minutes!" - Heats up quickly and cools off just as fast
- Healthy - virtually eliminates the carcinogen carrying smoke due to the design that deflects the drippings away from the burning charcoal
- Suitable for up to 10 People
- Weighs just over 14 pounds
- Grilling surface has 16 in diameter
- Easily Cleaned and durable - grill and inner bowl make of stainless steel that can be cleaned in the dishwasher or a sink
- Depending on how high the fan is operated, grilling time is from 50 to 70 minutes
- By securing the latches on the outer bowl to the grill, the inner bowl and grill grid are completely locked down to form a very safe enclosed charcoal grill
The Tailgater GTX is the flagship in the Grill Time Ultimate Portable Grill line-up. This grill is the bigger brother of the Tailgater GT. A charcoal grill with all of the convenience of a gas grill - it heats up quickly and cleans up very easily. It is relatively free of smoke and stays cool to the touch so there is no more grilling off in the distance from all of the action. The Tailgater GTX enables the grilling to become an interactive part of your event that everybody can take part in - it truly is social grilling. The Tailgater GTX weighs in at just over 14 pounds and packs away compactly in its included carry case, it really is a true portable grill that fits the bill for a larger crowd. Great at a campsite, used as a tailgating grill, for the park or at the beach. Even though it is larger than its little brother, its portability still makes for a great barbecue grill for a small patio or balcony in a condo or apartment due to its enclosed charcoal container and smokeless design.
Read Owner Manual, including all warnings, prior to assembly and/or use. Nominal information shown.
|Batteries Required||(4) AA|
|Number of Main Burners||0|
|Number of Side Burners||0|
|Primary Cooking Area||16 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Combustion (burning) of charcoal, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.|