Forney 5.97 Sq. In. Premier Series Welding Helmet
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5.97 Sq. In. Premier Series Welding Helmet
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Aug 2, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications
- Internal switch controls include both sensitivity (high to low) and delay (min to max) adjustments
- Solar cells with non-replaceable 3 V lithium batteries and automatic On/Off technology
- Lightweight (less than 1 lb), impact-resistant, fireproof shell
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband with sweatband mechanism greatly reduces head, neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet
- Two optical arc sensors to protect against the hazards of arc flash
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating
- 1/16000 per second switching speed
- DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection
The Forney® Premier Series™ Auto-darkening welding helmets are the ideal helmets for hobbyists and beginner welders. These user-friendly, comfortable and functional welding helmets are economical for a wide range of basic needs.
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI Z87.1 Approved | CE Certified (DIN/ISO)/CSA Z94.3/AS/NZS 1337 Certified|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|