Irwin 5/32 x 6-Inch Rotary Percussion Masonry Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5/32 x 6-Inch Rotary Percussion Masonry Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Nov 28, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Carbide tipped
- Straight shank
- Tungsten carbide tip for durability in concrete and brick
- Deep single flute removes drilling dust fast
- Diamond ground tip with more aggressive cutting angles for increase drilling speed
- Optimized flute geometry for fast dust removal
- Fits all drills with a 1/4 in or larger chuck
- More aggressive 26.0 mm flute pitch
- Changed back angle from 10 - 24 deg
Nickel plated for fast, smooth performance. Carbide tip can be used for rotary and hammer drilling applications also for deep drilling. Slow spiral for quick and easy debris removal; 7/16 in and larger drill bits have reduced shanks.
|Applicable Materials||Concrete, Brick|
|Cutting Edge Material||Tungsten Carbide|
|Flute Type||Slow Spiral|
|Overall Length||3 in|
|Point Type||Diamond Ground|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Type||Masonry Drill Bit|