Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide Steel Drill Bit Set, 21-Piece
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Thunderbolt Black Oxide Steel Drill Bit Set, 21-Piece
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jan 27, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Optimized shockwave absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking
- Laser etched depth gauge for increased fastener control
- C-ring retains the insert bit
- Includes 6 insert driver bits and 6 in. magnetic drive guide
- Stainless steel sleeve extends for improved fastener stability
- Magnet holds fasteners to the drive guide
- Custom alloy 76 steel maximizes resistance to wear and shock
- or use with 1 in. insert style driver bits
Our THUNDERBOLT Black Oxide Drill Bit Set offers convenient, heavy-duty performance on the jobsite. MILWAUKEE drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The THUNDERBOLT web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit to provide ultimate strength and protection against side-load breakage. Our specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135 split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Black oxide drill bits are effective for drilling on curved surfaces. The Milwaukee THUNDERBOLT Black Oxide Bits require less effort to drill through metal, wood and PVC, and are highly recommended for use with portable drills.
|Includes||(2) 1/16 in , (2) 5/64 in , (1) 3/32 in , (1) 7/|
|NUMBER OF PIECES||21|
|Type||Drill Bit Set|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CHN|