NORTON 7-Inch 24-Grit Aluminum Oxide Cut-Off Wheel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-Inch 24-Grit Aluminum Oxide Cut-Off Wheel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- DM (diamond mount) pop-out and 5/8 in center hole combination to fit all popular circular saws
- Constructed with full fiberglass reinforcing for strength and stable cutting action
- A good mix of value and consistent performance for general-purpose circular saw applications when initial price is a primary purchasing consideration
Get a mixture of good value and top-notch performance when using the masonry A-type 01/41 circular saw cut-off wheel. With a full fiberglass construction and quality aluminum oxide, the cut-off wheel gives you strong stable cuts on a variety of metals including 300 and 400 Series stainless steels and hard and soft carbon steels. The wheel is compatible with all major brand circular saws as it has a 5/8 in center hole and diamond -mount pop-out.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|