Malco 3-Inch Offset Hand Seamer With Forged Jaws
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-Inch Offset Hand Seamer With Forged Jaws
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Feb 3, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Bend, fold, flatten, straighten sheet metal on the job.
- 24 gauge (0.71 mm) capacity in galvanized steel.
- Compound leverage produces 7 to 1 mechanical advantage.
- Ergonomic Redline Handles won’t wear you down.
Malcos Hand Seamers, with forged steel jaws, also feature ergonomic RedLine Handle technology. An Engineered handle opening compliments the natural power stroke of any users hand and maximizes the powerful 7:1 mechanical advantage of compound-leverage head to handle linkage. Comfortable handle grip contours, a non-slip grip insert, spring handle actuation and a thumb-operated handle latch ensure a natural fit and feel for comfortable one hand operation anywhere on the job.
|Capacity||Aluminum: .035 in ; Copper: .023 in ; Stainless Steel 26 Gauge: .017 in ; Galvanized Steel 24 Gauge: .028 in ; Mild Steel 24 Gauge: .024 in|
|Jaw Depth||1-1/4 in|
|Jaw Width||3-1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|