Irwin 10-Inch Forged Steel Straight Cuts And Tight Curves Tinner Snips
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch Forged Steel Straight Cuts And Tight Curves Tinner Snips
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Dec 4, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Precision-ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting
- Handles are encased in Plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting
- Pro-Touch Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
- Ducktail Blade cuts straight and tight curves
Hot drop-forged steel blades with precision ground edges provide strength, long life and a tight grip. Duckbill blades for straight and tight curves. Handles are encased in Plastisol and Pro-Touch grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting. Cuts cold rolled steel and stainless steel.
|Blade Material||Forged Steel|
|Blade Style||Duckbill, Non-Serrated|
|Cutting Capacity||Cold-Roll Steel 24 ga / Stainless Steel 26 ga|
|Handle Style||Double Dipped|
|Length of Cut||2 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|