Louisville 8-Foot Type Ia Dewalt Fiberglass Step Ladder
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-Foot Type Ia Dewalt Fiberglass Step Ladder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Oct 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Mega top with magnet and multiple tool slots
- 25% greater step surface
- Mega boot with slip resistant rubber tread
- Double rivet step construction
- Inside spreader braces
This 8-foot non-conductive DEWALT fiberglass step ladder has a load capacity of 300lbs, rated ANSI Type IA. This ladder features an innovative top with magnet and multiple tool slots, 25% greater step surface, an impact absorption system, heavy-duty boots with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, inside spreader braces, wide back braces, and double-rivet step construction. This DeWalt DXL3010-08 step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA.
|Closed Depth||7 in|
|Closed Height||96 in|
|Closed Width||28 in|
|Duty Rating||Type IA|
|Includes||Anti-Slip Boot, Impact Bracing, Mega Step and ProTop with Magnet|
|Load Limit||300 lb|
|Maximum Reach Height||147 in|
|Maximum Standing Height||68 in|
|Number of Steps||7|
|Open Depth||53.625 in|
|Open Width||27.8125 in|
|Opening Height||91.3 in|
|Rung Type||Mega Step|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI Approved | CSA Certified | OSHA Approved|
|Step Depth||3 in|