Genova 4-Inch X 10-Foot Perforated Sewer & Drain Pipe
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Inch X 10-Foot Perforated Sewer & Drain Pipe
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 28, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Sewer pipe sizes are sometimes referred to as PSM (plastic sewer main)
- An integral hub is provided on each length of sewer and drain pipe to facilitate easy joining without the need for additional couplings
- Pipe is perforated with 2 rows of 5/8 in holes on 5 in centers 120 deg apart, 3 in pipe is perforated with 2 rows of 1/2 in holes on 5 in centers 120 deg apart
Integral hub is provided on each length of sewer and drain pipe to facilitate easy joining without additional couplings.
|Material Specification||ASTM D3034|
|Nominal Size||4 in|
|Schedule Rating||SDR 35|
|Type||Perforated, Solvent Weld|
|Usage||For Septic Tank, Seepage Systems and Perimeter Drains|