GENOVA 4-Inch X 10-Foot Perforated Sewer & Drain Pipe
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Inch X 10-Foot Perforated Sewer & Drain Pipe
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Sewer pipe sizes are sometimes referred to as PSM (plastic sewer main)
- An integral hub is provided on each length of sewer and drain pipe to facilitate easy joining without the need for additional couplings
- Pipe is perforated with 2 rows of 5/8 in holes on 5 in centers 120 deg apart, 3 in pipe is perforated with 2 rows of 1/2 in holes on 5 in centers 120 deg apart
Integral hub is provided on each length of sewer and drain pipe to facilitate easy joining without additional couplings.
|Material Specification||ASTM D3034|
|Schedule Rating||SDR 35|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM D3034 Specified | NSF Certified|
|Type||Perforated, Solvent Weld|
|Usage||For Septic Tank, Seepage Systems and Perimeter Drains|
|Nominal Size||4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|