IRWIN 7-Inch Steel Curved Jaw Locking Wrench With Wire Cutter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-Inch Steel Curved Jaw Locking Wrench With Wire Cutter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Oct 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Heavy duty jaws lock on to three sides of a hex fastener and will not slip or mar
- Designed to replace up to 16 wrench sizes
- Includes a built-in wire cutter
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
|Handle Style||Plain Grip|
|Jaw Material||Alloy Steel|
|Jaw Size||1-3/16 in Length X 3/8 in Width X 1/2 in Thickness|
|Jaw Thickness||1/2 in|
|Jaw Type||Curved V|
|Jaw Width||3/8 in|
|Overall Length||7 in|
|Usage||For Industrial and Automotive Applications|
|Jaw Capacity||3/4 in|
|Jaw Length||1-3/16 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|