Abbott Rubber/Ultra Dynamic Products T16 Polyethylene Tubing, 3/16-Inch I. D. X 5/16-Inch O. D. X 1-Foot (Per Foot)
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
T16 Polyethylene Tubing, 3/16-Inch I. D. X 5/16-Inch O. D. X 1-Foot (Per Foot)
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Sep 23, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Non-toxic FDA grade compound
- Translucent milky white color
- Suitable for use with air and water lines
- Use as pneumatic control line
- For use with compression style fittings
Natural non-toxic FDA grade translucent polyethylene tubing. Economical and lightweight, used for pneumatic control lines and liquids in industrial applications. Also use for water and water softener lines. Resistant to many solvents, acids, alkalis, and gases. Excellent choice for use with ice makers.
|Color||Translucent Milky White|
|Connection Type||Compression Style Fittings|
|Outside Diameter||5/16 in|
|PSI||130 @ 70-degree F|
|Temperature Range||-40 To 150-degree F|
|Usage||Pneumatic Control Lines and Liquids in Industrial Applications|